Las Vegas, NV – March 14, 2018 – UNLEASH America (formerly HR Tech World), the fastest-growing international show on the Future of Work & Technology, announced additional speakers and full agenda for its second conference taking place on May 15-16 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
“The picture of the Future of Work gets clearer every day. It involves the use of Big Data and AI, robots and people. It is local and global. It requires college degrees and micro credentials. The Future of Work changes every day as our picture of the future gets clearer. UNLEASH America brings the most current – and most aspirational – thinkers, makers, leaders, and innovators together to make the picture clearer based on what we know today,” says China Gorman, Managing Director, UNLEASH America.
Delivering unique content from the leaders, decision makers and innovators disrupting the world of work and technology via 100+ sessions and keynotes across 10 stages, UNLEASH America just announced Rachel Botsman, author, trust expert, visiting lecturer & researcher, Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford will take the Main Stage to address ‘The New Rules of Trust in the Digital Age’. As the trust we used to put in institutions – government, banks, media, charities, churches – has hit an all-time low, Botsman talks of the age of ‘distributed trust’ and how industries critically reliant on trust must adapt to survive.
DELL’s Todd Nalodka, VP, HR Services and Karen Caveney, Global HR Business Architecture & Tech Senior Consultant, share DELL’s story of transformation (including critical success factors, lessons learned, measurable outcome of success tied to the business case). They bring real world examples of the use of tech in HR as they discuss developing and deploying a simple to use platform to harmonize company culture.
Additional pioneers in the Future of Work & Technology have recently been added to UNLEASH America agenda, representing some of the world’s most acclaimed thought leaders, such as:
• Harsha Jalihal, VP HR Future of Work, Unilever
• Katarina Berg, Chief People Officer, Spotify
• Shakti Jauhar, SVP, Global HR Operations and Shared Services, PepsiCo
• Arun Chidambaram, Global Head Talent Analytics, Pfizer
• Chris Michel, SVP & Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Brown Brothers Harriman
• Neil Irwin, Author, Senior Economics Correspondent, The New York Times
• David Lee, VP, Innovation & Strategic Enterprise Fund, UPS
In addition to the Main Stage and Startup Stage, other tracks include:
• Talent Management Stage showcasing Michelle DiTondo, CHRO, MGM Resorts International, and Diane K. Adams, Chief Culture and Talent Officer, McGraw-Hill Education.
• Smart Data Stage featuring Chris Dobyns, Former Chief of Staff, NSA, David Green, Global Director, People Analytics Solutions, IBM Watson and Charlotte Nagy, AVP Business Data & Analytics, USAA.
• Recruitment Stage hosting Danielle Monaghan, Head of Talent Acquisition, Amazon and Sjoerd Gehring, Global VP of Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience, Johnson & Johnson.
UNLEASH America is proud to be working with the biggest global market leaders who are sponsors of this year’s show including SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, IBM, LinkedIn, WalkMe, AppLearn, Ceridian, SumTotal, Ultimate Software, Avature, Infor, Workplace by Facebook, Cornerstone, Crossknowledge, CultureAmp, Smartrecruiters, O.C.Tanner, iCIMS, CareerBuilder and many more.
See full agenda here: https://www.unleashgroup.io/america/agenda
See more information about UNLEASH America: https://www.unleashgroup.io/america/index
UNLEASH (previously HR Tech World) is the largest and fastest-growing global network on a mission to inspire and transform the Future of Work & HR Technology. Our shows in the U.S. and Europe attract the world’s leading technology providers, entrepreneurs, visionaries, disrupters and doers, including Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Rachel Botsman, Gary Vaynerchuk and many more. Our Startup Ecosystem is the biggest HR Technology community for the latest innovators and next-gen technologies that will change how we work and how work gets done. UNLEASH News keeps the conversation going year-round with provocative, engaging stories on the Future of Work & HR Technology. Find out more at www.unleashgroup.io.
Follow us at #UNLEASH18
UNLEASH Conference & Expo, London ExCeL, 20-21 March 2018
UNLEASH America, The Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, 15-16 May 2018
UNLEASH World Conference & Expo, Amsterdam RAI, 23-24 October 2018
For more information or any media inquiries, please contact Andi Lustak on email@example.com