UNLEASH Group has concluded the global outbreak of Covid-19 places us in a Force Majeure situation.
This follows the UK Government statement and the lack of clarity regarding large scale events with the severity of the situation. The primary factors being the views of our delegates, sponsors and exhibitor who face an exceptional number of national and corporate travel bans.
As a result, we will suspend staging UNLEASH Spring at London ExCel on the 24th - 25th March s2020.
With our suppliers and partners, we are exploring the full range of options for the event while also awaiting clarity from the UK Government on large gatherings. These options will include postponing until later in the year when the situation stabilises.
We are working to provide a response to our committed sponsors, delegates and speakers as soon as we are able.
As a team, we have done all we could to stage the event as planned. But we recognise this is an unprecedented situation for us all. Everyone's safety is our priority, and we'll be ensuring that is front and centre as we make decisions.
With UNLEASH America, Las Vegas 12-13th May we continue to watch the situation. We want to assure everyone we will act in the best interests of our community.
We are still planning to stage UNLEASH World, Paris, 20th – 21st October as normal