This document sets out the terms and conditions from UNLEASH Group Ltd. (also known as UNLEASH, UNLEASH Group, UNLEASH Shows, UNLEASH News and UNLEASH Startup) when you:
- Purchase a ticket or register for any event or conference organised by UNLEASH Group Ltd and/or
- Subscribe to our digital mailing list which includes receiving newsletters and email and/or
- Participate in any survey of UNLEASH Group Ltd.
By purchasing a ticket or registering for an event or conference organised by UNLEASH Group Ltd., participating in a survey or subscribing to our digital mailing list, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website.
Applicable from 2018.10.26.
UNLEASH events are being organised by UNLEASH Group Ltd. which is in the main business of organising conferences in the field of Future of Work and HR Technology and building conference related software.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes of processing the purchase of my ticket and for reaching out to me directly with offers about future UNLEASH events and services of UNLEASH Group Ltd. Partners and sponsors. This information will be used for the purposes of processing ticket sales and compiling delegate lists which will be shared with our partners (also known a s “sponsors”), and circulated by email to our email database, which includes all past and current delegates. It will also be used to improve our system for enhanced networking opportunities and tailored content. For an updated list of sponsors, please check out our website for UNLEASH America here and UNLEASH World Conference & Expo here.
APPLYING FOR TICKETS
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of purchasing and or registering for tickets for UNLEASH events sold by UNLEASH Group Ltd. or it’s partners. I further give my permission for my user account details to be stored. I acknowledge that I may provide UNLEASH Group Ltd. a reasonable timeframe to remove my details at any time that I no longer wish them to be stored. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. Should you wish your data to be removed you must request UNLEASH Group Ltd. to do so in writing. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period. Requests can be emailed to
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to use for the purposes of processing the mandatory data and any voluntary data I provide when applying for a ticket on UNLEASH events. I further give my consent for the voluntary data provided. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial, marketing and advertising purposessuch as marketing and sales emails, social media messages and advertisements, and newsletters.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered in electronic copy via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. UNLEASH Group Ltd. claims the right to reject any ticket purchase in maximum 7 days after the clarified payment. If this happens, we refund the full price of the ticket.The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the UNLEASH event listed on the ticket. A printed hard-copy ticket or an electronic soft-copy ticket detailing the reference number or barcode can be used to register at the event.
You cannot resell a ticket. This includes subsidised tickets such as 1-Daytickets, Pre-event, Investor/Startup, Sponsor, Standard, Discounted (Early Bird, Super Saver), Executive, Expo-Only, VIP, Loyalty.Doing so will void the ticketand the ticket holder will not gain entry into the event.All tickets must be assigned to an attendee, and all attendee details must be complete. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes name, job title and company name. Ticket reassignment is possible but UNLEASH Group Ltd.claims the right to reject thereassigned person’s attendancein 7 days after the reassignment.bIn order to avoid rejection, contact UNLEASH Group Ltd. in advance of initiating the reassignment process. Registering for VIP complimentary tickets entails being charged an applicable security deposit, which is refunded immediately once the participant's attendance in the show has been confirmed. No-shows with no provided applicable replacement are not eligible to receive a refund.
I acknowledge that UNLEASH Group Ltd. will not provide transport or travel expensesto or from any UNLEASH event.
I acknowledge that UNLEASH Group Ltd. will consider but not guarantee exhibitors requests for day changes at any event or conference. All items (screens, laptops, cabling and other electronic equipment, rooms, furniture etc.) supplied are on a rental basis and no exchange, transfer or refund of ordered items on-site will be entertained. Exhibitors must pay for any damages or losses caused to items supplied to them. Cancelled orders are not refundable. Non-standard items may be offered on request, subject to a separate quotation, and are subject tothe same terms and conditions. Any complaint regarding rental items or installation must be lodged before the opening of theevent. In respect of itemsrented on the day, items should be inspected immediately and tested.The equipment must be insured “all risk” by the hirer, who will remain liable until the authorised staff has collected the equipment.In case of disappearance, the equipment will be invoiced at the original insurance value.
EVENT CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT POLICY
UNLEASH Group Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of acancellation or postponement of an UNLEASH event. UNLEASH Group Ltd. shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an UNLEASH event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, afortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
UNLEASH event tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event, you are allowed to transfer your ticket to another UNLEASH event within 13 months. Payment must be made ten (10) days after the original event registration, either via credit card or bank transfer and cannot be withheld for the new event transfer. If payment is withheld by the client, then UNLEASH has the right to charge each registrant €250 (exclusive of VAT or local taxes) or has the right to refuse admittance to an upcoming event.
For any difference in cost, based on the daily exchange rate, UNLEASH will reimburse or ask for payment from the client for the new ticket price and type. Transfer ticket requests must be received in writing, be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the event and dates that the client wishes not to attend, as well as, the event and dates that the client would like to transfer their ticket to.
ONLINE SURVEYSAND FORMS
I hereby give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to store any voluntary information Imay provide in the course of participating in an online surveyor filling out an online form. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the UNLEASH Group Ltd websites or directly by e-mail you give consent to UNLEASH Group Ltdf or:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email)to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
UNLEASH Group Ltd. may also collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses.
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Credit card, debit card or bank information.
- Date of birth
- Tax identification or VAT number (if applicable)
- Social Media profiles, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
UNLEASH Group Ltd. will not share your address, e-mail address, or personal information to any third party without your permission. I hereby give myconsent for UNLEASH Group Ltd.to store the following types of dataas a profile for internal purposes:
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when purchasing tickets.
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering acomplimentary admission ticket as well as the date of the ticketregistration.
- Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
- If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events Igive consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. or it’s partner companies to analyseand use the data for thepurpose of targeted advertising communicationsto me on relevant topics and products in connection with HRN EuropeKFTor UNLEASH events and promotions.
- Data collected from any connected social media for which I haveprovided my explicit priorconsent.
- If I have provided my mobile telephone number I consent to HRN EuropeKFT. or it’s partner companies to contact me by SMS in relation to eventsfor which I ampurchasing a ticket or registering an expression ofinterest.
- I acknowledge that my data may be used for marketing purposes by HRNEurope KFTor a third party to contact me by phone or e-mail to ascertainmy views on our services,which will be similar to the ones to which Ihave already subscribed.
- I furthermore consent to the mathematical andstatistical analysis of mypersonal data for advertising purposes. However, my e-mail address maybe used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
- I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented withadditional data.
- Accordingly, I give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. and it’s partners tocollect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and tostore these along with my personal data that are already under thecontrol of UNLEASH Group Ltd. and it’s partners.
- I give my consent for UNLEASH Group Ltd. to analyse this newly collecteddata together with the data already under their control and to use thesame for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me onrelevant topics and products.
- I furthermore consent to the imported contact data being used for thepurposes of improving our system for enhanced networkingopportunities and tailored content.
- UNLEASH Group Ltd. has free lifetime use of any image or video contentcreated byattendees at UNLEASH events (and any other eventsorganised by UNLEASH Group Ltd).
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by UNLEASH Group Ltd. Requests for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to:
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
If UNLEASH Group Ltd. holds incorrect information about you which was originallysubmitted by you through our websites, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via our websites erased. To request your right to rectificationand/or erasure please send your request to
UNLEASH Group Ltd.
Alkotas street 50.
Requests should include:
- Your name and address.
- Adescription of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
Please note that UNLEASH Group Ltd. is not required to rectify or erase your data where doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to UNLEASH Group Ltd. or where UNLEASH Group Ltd. is required to process your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. Inthe event of any conflict between these terms and the provisions of the Data Protection Acts, theData Protection Acts shall prevail.
The security of your personal information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, UNLEASH Group Ltd. cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your personal information is compromised.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (TLS/SSL).
- UNLEASH Group Ltd. shall be entitled to delegate the duties provision of itsobligations under this agreement.
- No other terms shallapply to this agreement and these terms containthe entire agreementand understanding between UNLEASH Group Ltd.inrespect of all matters which are referred to herein andsupersede anyprior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters.Youconfirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not reliedon any representationthat is not expressly included hereand you agreethat you shall have no remedy in respectof any misrepresentation whichhas not become a part of these terms. However, nothing inthese termspurport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for anyreasonunenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to beseverable from these terms andshall not affect the validity andenforceability of any of the remaining provisions of theterms.
You agree not to:
- Use the website and mobile applications oh UNLEASH Group Ltd. for anyillegal purpose and agree to use themin accordancewith all relevantlaws.
- Upload or transmit through the websites or mobile applicationsanycomputer viruses, macro viruses, trojanhorses, worms or anything elseharmful.
- Use the websites or mobile applications in a manner which may causethe website to be interrupted, damaged,rendered less efficient or suchdesigned to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normaloperatingprocedures of a computer or any material which is defamatory,offensive, or ofan obscene or menacing character, or that may causeannoyance, inconvenience or needlessanxiety, that the effectiveness orfunctionality of the website is in any way impaired orviolates or infringes the rights of any person, or company (including, but not limitedto, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) privacy of theUNLEASH Group Ltdoperatedwebsites and mobile applications
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of theUNLEASH Group Ltd.websites or mobile applicationsor attempt any unauthorisedaccess toany part or component.
- Copy or distribute any part of the UNLEASH Group Ltdwebsites or mobileapplicationsin any medium without our prior written consentandalteror modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonablynecessary to usethe website for its intended use.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with orwithout notice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the websites and mobile applications, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.The websites and mobile applications are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms andconditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the websites/mobile applications, or products or services offered on the websites and mobile applications whether by us or on our behalf. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of any information taken from the websites or mobile applications by you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
UNLEASH Group Ltd. reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our homepage and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
Complaints can be made to